Kakteenforum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Forum rund um Kakteen, bis zu Exoten und japanischer Kultur...

StartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenImpressumLogin

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Horyexom
Gast

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
BeitragThema: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello. I have had the same problem trying to copy BEWITCHED & SPANGLISH using DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter & DVD XCOPY. I have copied hundreds of movies without any difficulty until these 2 movies. I believe that somebody has figured out a clever way to protect new DVD RELEASES. However, I wouldn't worry about it. Eventually, as the problem becomes more common, and the method of protection becomes more popular, somebody will crack it. At that point, DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter and the other programs will be updated.Personally, I copied these 2 movies to my REPLAY TV. Then, I transfered them to my PC and burned them with Nero. It was not the best video quality, and only 2-channel audio (dolby surround). But, it looks pretty good and at least I have my backup copies. It's better than nothing.jrockbridge
Nach oben Nach unten

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Kakteenforum :: Neues im Forum :: Helpdesk und Gästebereich-
Gehe zu: